Music Producer Poll Stats
HiphopMakers.com have run more than 40 polls and received over 9,604 votes on a variety of topics. Here are some stats from your fellow music producer:
- 43% Make beat CDs to promote beats.
- 45% of music producers spend 1 to 3 hours on a beat.
- But in another poll, 33% said they spend 5 or more hours to finish a beat.
- 57% said they often provide hooks with their beats.
- Only 18% blog to market their beats.
- Only 18% make beat making videos.
- Only 16% have attended music production conferences.
- 50% Use live instruments.
- 44% Make only 1 to 2 beats per week.
Source Link : Source