Pros and Cons of Creating Your Own Website
Creating Your Own Website Pros:
- Your site can focus on you and your music.
- You have control over the look and appearance of your website.
- It’s more professional. Look like a real business. Look like a serious producer.
- You control your brand.
- You control the users’ buying experience.
- Have your Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube updates all in 1 place.
Creating Your Own Website Cons:
- Upfront cost – It will cost money for a domain, website hosting, and a design.
- Time-consuming – Depending on your needs, creating a website can take more time.
- Confusion & Frustration – If you have never created a website, some things will be new to you, and this can be frustrating if you don’t have helpful instructions.
- You have to generate traffic.
Sell beats online:
Which option should you pick? BOTH!
Create a Website & Use Beat Selling Communities.