Let’s do this!
Beginner Beat Selling Tips
Here are 5 simple beat selling tips for beginners that you should test out. (From HiphopMakers.com)
- Simple Beat Names – Keep beat names simple and easy to remember.
- Include Artist Names with Your Beat Names – Include music artist names with the beat to help to associate a type of feeling to the beat.
- Limit Beats – Limit the number of beats, no one is going to go through 200 beats.
- Quality over Quantity – It’s better to have 30 great beats that people will want to buy, rather than 80 just okay beats that no one wants.
- Re-market to Previous Customers – It can be hard to find good paying customers, but if you can get them to buy from you once, there is a good chance you can get them to buy from you again because you know they will pay for quality beats instead of just asking for free beats.